The Cash App works in a few simple steps. Ideally, you download the Cash App for iPhone or Android devices, create an account, connect the app with your bank account, and then add some money to your account.
Once done, you can send and receive payments or buy stocks and cryptocurrency. But a unique aspect of the application is that you have the flexibility of changing your credit or debit card even after linking the app with your bank account.
So, how do you change your credit or debit card on the Cash App?
When setting up your account for the first time, the Cash App allows you to select which cards you want to link with the app.
Furthermore, you can link as many credit or debit cards with the app as you want. However, the first thing you must do is to delink the cards you already use with the app.
Once done, you can add the next card or update your debit card without any conditions or limitations.
How to add a debit card to Cash App on Android
You can add a debit card to Cash App on Android by ensuring you have logged in to your account. Once done, follow these steps:
- Open the Cash App on your Android device.
- Tap on the icon with a cash amount. You will find it on the lower left corner of your screen.
- The My Cash tab will open.
- Next, tap on the name of your debit card.
- Since you want to unlink your current debit card, go to the Bank Accounts section.
- Locate an item labeled Debit Card XXXX.
- Tap on the three horizontal dots in the right corner of your screen.
- You will see the options Remove Card or Replace Card
- Select Remove Card.
When you select Remove Card, the option will remove the Card from the Cash App. The card will be unlinked from your Cash App account.
Alternatively, you can select Replace Card to replace the existing debit card with a new one.
At this point, you will have to provide all the details for the new debit card, including the card number.
Once done, tap on Add Card to finish the process. You will now have replaced the old debit card on your account and start using the new Card on Cash App.
Can you add a new bank account on Cash App?
The Cash App makes it easier to remove or replace your existing bank account and add a new one. Here is what you should do:
- Open the app on your Android or iPhone.
- Tap on the icon with a cash amount.
- The My Cash tab will open.
- Tap on the name of your bank.
- Go to the Bank Accounts section.
- Locate the item labeled Account XXX.
- Tap on the three horizontal dots in the upper right corner.
- Tap on Remove Bank to remove the bank account and unlink it from your Cash App account.
Alternatively, you can replace the old bank account by tapping on Replace Bank. You will then have to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
That includes providing your account and routing numbers for the new bank account. The application will associate the new bank account with your Cash App account if everything is in order.
Can I use someone else’s debit card on my Cash App?
You can use someone else’s debit card on your Cash App. Generally, one of the things the Cash App asks you after creating an account is to enter your bank account information and debit card details.
First, add another card or bank account to the Cash App. After linking the two, you can add or remove the debit card or bank account from the account.
But before adding another person’s debit card, you require their email address and card details. Then, you will have to use Touch ID to verify that the individual can use your phone.
Furthermore, you will need the person’s $Cashtag, a unique identifier for individuals and businesses using Cash App. The identifier must have at least one letter and more than 20 characters.
After linking the person’s Card to the Cash App, the next thing is to send or receive payments and make purchases.
Can I link two bank accounts to Cash App?
The Cash App allows you to add as many bank accounts as you want and link them with the account. However, you cannot link two bank accounts to the Cash App.
Instead, you must first delink or remove the already linked bank account and add a new one.
Therefore, you cannot operate more than one bank account on the same Cash App. You have to remove one and add another.
Why can’t I add my debit card to Cash App?
The Cash App can fail to add your debit card for the following reasons:
- The app is experiencing a system-wide outage.
- You have entered incorrect debit card information.
- Network connectivity is slow, and your request cannot reach the Cash app servers.
- Your Cash App is out-of-date and requires new updates to add improved security features.
- The debit card has expired.
- You have already linked the Card with your Cash App.
- The name provided in your Cash App is different from the name on your debit card.
Apart from the challenges of adding a debit card to the Cash App, some users have also experienced a case whereby they cannot link their bank accounts.
In this case, you can solve the issue as follows:
- Go to your Cash App home screen.
- Tap on the Banking/Money tab.
- Tap on Cash Out.
- Select an amount.
- Choose Standard (1-3 business days).
- Type the word Cash App in the search field.
- Press Add Manually.
Your next step will be to provide your routing and account numbers to solve the issue.
It is possible to change your credit or debit card on Cash App. However, you will first have to remove or delink the existing debit card from your Cash App account and enter the new card’s information.
If you linked your Cash App with a bank account, you can also remove the old bank account and add a new bank account to your Cash App and start sending or receiving payments and making purchases.