While Netflix, Hulu, and other similar streaming services are great for movies and TV show, they tend to come short where sports content is concerned.
However, sports don’t have to be left out, thanks to a streaming service that is dedicated to sports content only – ESPN+. With a subscription, you can follow the latest sports events around the world in real-time.
But what if you are no longer interested in the content being offered or want to pause the use of the streaming service for a while? Well, that’s easy.
There is a simple solution for customers looking to stop their subscription, meaning that you won’t have to jump through several hoops to stop the automatic billing. Below, we have compiled information on how to cancel ESPN subscription on various devices.
How to cancel your ESPN+ subscription on PC and Mac
To cancel the subscription on your PC or Mac, follow the steps below:
- Go to espn.com/watch/espnplus and sign into your account
- Click on your account’s profile icon to access account settings
- Select the manage ESPN plus subscription option
- Click on the “Cancel Subscription” option
- Confirm the cancellation to stop any further billings
How to cancel ESPN on iPhone
To cancel the subscription on your iPhone:
- Go to iTunes & App Store on your iPhone’s setting
- Make sure you are logged into the App Store using the Apple ID
- Tap on the Apple ID and then select the View Apple ID option
- Go to subscriptions and then select ESPN+
- Select the manage subscription option and tap on “Cancel Subscription” to stop billings
- Confirm the cancelation to complete the process
How to cancel ESPN Plus on Firestick
Do you watch ESPN on TV using Amazon Firestick? If so, it is very easy to cancel your ESPN subscription, just like with any other device.
- Log into your Amazon account
- Click on “Accounts & lists” located on the top-right corner of the web page and then scroll down to “Membership and Subscriptions”
- Select the ESPN+ option and then select “Manage Subscription”
- Click on “End Subscription” to terminate your ESPN+ subscription
How to cancel ESPN+ on Roku
If you have ESPN channel on your Roku player, you can easily cancel the subscription right on the player. To do so:
- Go to the Roku home screen. Browse for the ESPN+ channel and highlight it.
- Press the asterisk (*) button on the remote control to display menu items
- Select the “Manage Subscriptions” option
- Select “Cancel Subscription” to cancel your subscription
Alternatively, you can stop the subscription from a PC. To do so:
- On your PC’s web browser, sign in to your Roku account
- Go to account settings and select “Manage Your Subscriptions”
- Select the ESPN+ channel and then click “Cancel Subscription”
- Confirm cancellation to complete the process
Are you no longer interested in watching ESPN+ content? Why continue paying for it. Instead of wasting money on content that you will not watch, you can cancel your ESPN subscription and save some money. The above is a look at how you can proceed with the cancellation process on various devices you might be using to access the sports streaming service.