Temu has an influencer program that allows social media influencers and content creators to earn commissions by promoting products. Becoming a Temu influencer can be highly lucrative but requires effort and strategic planning.
Therefore, if you have a social media channel and want to monetise it, the Temu influencer program is an ideal place to start. You’ll engage with your audience while earning cash rewards and gifts simultaneously.
If you want to monetise your social media account, there is more about the Temu influencer program or affiliate program you should know.
What is the Temu influencer program?
The Temu influencer program connects social media influencers and content creators with brands and businesses needing organic promotion. The program provides influencers with tools and resources to create engaging content and track their performance.
Influencers also receive free Temu products, have the chance to earn some cash and receive compensation through a commission rate for eligible campaigns, posts, and advertisements.
However, the crux of the program is that influencers can monetize their online presence and grow their brand partnerships.
How to join the Temu influencer program
Anyone can sign up for the Temu influencer program and start earning. However, Temu prefers content creators who can promote products aligned with their brands.
To join the program:
- Go to the Temu influencer page.
- Navigate to Become an Influencer.
- Click the signup button on the page and follow the steps to log in.
- Fill in the influencer application form.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Submit your application.
After submitting your application, you need to wait for Temu to approve it. The company will send you a confirmation email with instructions on accessing your influencer dashboard within a week.
- Authorize your account (follow the steps in the email).
- Select the campaigns and products you are interested in promoting.
- After receiving the products, follow the outlined posting requirements.
- Fill in the link after posting your content.
You are now ready to earn from the Temu influencer program.
How many followers do you need?
Temu does not specify the number of followers required to qualify for the influencer program. Instead, it recommends having a robust social media presence and an actively engaged following to qualify.
However, many influencers have qualified for the program despite having around 300 followers. But if you want to qualify quickly after your first application, apply when you have at least 5000 followers or subscribers.
What are the requirements to join the Temu influencer program?
Influencers need to meet certain requirements before joining the Temu influencer program:
- A robust social media following.
- A high engagement rate on your social media pages.
- You should be in a niche that aligns with a brand’s target audience.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a valid email address.
- Be a US resident.
Once accepted into the program, you can earn money through sponsored posts, affiliate marketing, or product collaborations.
Does Temu pay influencers?
Temu pays influencers who join their influencer program. Influencers can earn money through sponsored posts, affiliate marketing, or product collaborations.
The amount of money an influencer can earn varies depending on the type of collaboration and the influencer’s performance.
How much does Temu pay influencers?
Top influencers can earn up to $100,000 per month. Additionally, influencers receive free products and can even receive compensation through a commission rate of up to 30% for eligible campaigns, posts, and advertisements.
But Temu offers more benefits to influencers that join the program, including:
- Influencers earn up to $1,000 bimonthly in Seeding Balance by sharing their content during the calculation period.
- Influencers earn up to $500 bimonthly in Influencer Cash by sharing their content during the calculation period.
- Influencers earn up to $300 in free products when their account is authorized and approved.
Although Temu has a set amount that one can earn, an influencer’s earning potential depends on how much content they create and the performance of their content.
Therefore, if you create more content that performs better, your balance will get bigger every month.
What are the most crucial terms of service about the Temu influencer program?
Before joining the Temu influencer program, you must read and agree to the influencer program terms and conditions.
The terms cover program policies, commission rates, payment methods, and content guidelines.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in the program.
- You are responsible for all content you contribute, in any manner, to Temu.
- As an influencer, you can earn money through sponsored posts, affiliate marketing, or product collaborations.
- You must not disclose sensitive or confidential information shared by Temu, portray competitors’ products negatively using hate speech or unethical tactics, or not take down content or posts if asked to do so by Temu.
- Temu reserves the right to terminate your participation in the program at any time for any reason.
Also, you must not engage in fraudulent or deceptive practices, such as creating fake accounts or using bots to generate clicks or impressions.
How to promote Temu products online
The Temu influencer program provides tracking and reporting tools. These allow influencers to monitor the performance of their promotional efforts in real-time.
However, an influencer has the freedom to choose their marketing strategies. Some methods to promote your products include content marketing, social media promotion, and email marketing.
You can also utilize SEO techniques to optimize your content for search engines by using relevant keywords related to Temu products.
Alternatively, use banner ads featuring Temu products on your website or marketing channels.
Have your say
What is your experience with the Temu influencer program, and how much have you earned?