Chipotle has managed to deliver a great necessity in our generation- convenience! This is why it can be such a bummer when the site is not working.
Here, we’ve covered the most common reasons why Chipotle isn’t working and provided troubleshooting tips for the issues.
1. The Chipotle app delivery feature is not working
If the delivery section isn’t working, it could be that there are no delivery people available at the time you are making your order.
You can choose to wait until there is availability or pick up your order yourself from the restaurant.
On the other hand, if Chipotle won’t deliver to your address, it means you are out of the delivery region.
Each Chipotle franchise delivers up to a limited number of kilometers from its physical location.
Finally, it could be that the specific Chipotle restaurant you are trying to order from had many online orders placed before your order or has many dine-in customers that exceed their capacity.
In this case, they will deny taking your delivery order until they are done with the current ones.
2. Online ordering is not working
If you cannot order from Chipotle, check to ensure your internet connection is stable; if it is, then move as close to the rooter as possible because your device’s internet receptors might be weak.
If you are using the app, confirm with the company’s site (Chipotle.com) whether the app servers are down.
If so, try placing your order in a few minutes when the issue will have been fixed.
If the servers are OK, then chances are many users are trying to place orders simultaneously. Also, here, you need to give the app some time before trying again.
It is expected that if a Chipotle restaurant has excess dine-in orders, they will not accept online orders until further notice. Try a different location or wait for your preferred one to start taking new orders.
Sometimes when Chipotle is not accepting online orders, you may be using an updated version of the app.
Confirm from your app store whether there has been an update so you can get the new version.
3. Chipotle rewards section is not working
If the rewards section isn’t working, do the following:
- Confirm whether the reward code you are trying to use has not expired. Often, such codes have a validity date.
- Double-check to make sure you are keying the proper details of your reward code. It is normal to mistake a letter or two.
- Ensure that you have not already utilized the code or no one with access to your app has done so. Reward codes can only work for a stipulated number of times.
- Most reward codes come with conditions, such as you must have bought a particular item to qualify. Confirm that you have met the requirements.
- Suppose all the above are not the case, then probably you were issued with a wrong reward code. Contact customer care for assistance.
4. The app shows no internet connection
When the app shows that there is no internet connection:
- Check if your router is well connected and the device you are using is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- If your internet bandwidth is low, try connecting using data or contacting your internet provider before re-accessing the app.
- Sometimes your internet connection may be fine, and other apps are working OK. If so, close the app and remove it from your recently visited screens, then try opening it afresh.
If the above doesn’t work, you might need to reboot your device.
Please do this by hard pressing your power button simultaneously with your home button for a few seconds till it gives you the reboot option.
Press YES, then power on your device, and the app should be OK.
5. The payment feature is not working
Often after placing an order and trying to post payment, the Chipotle app shows something’s not right. Here are the reasons and solutions:
- The online Chipotle wallet could be down or under maintenance. In this case, Chipotle will save your order and let you try paying for it in a few minutes.
- Confirm whether your credit card details are correct and that your card has enough money.
- It could be a loading issue. Try closing the app so it can refresh itself.
- If this doesn’t work, consider uninstalling and then reinstalling the app. Though in this case, you will have to place your order again.
Whenever your Chipotle app is not working, there are high chances someone somewhere has experienced the same problem, raised the issue, and the developers have created a solution.
However, if the app is only acting up on your end, then these tips should help.
You May Also Like