Are you looking for a little bit of help in your academic life? Chegg Study is a great online academic tool.
It offers a range of student services from online tutoring, homework help, test preparation, college application tips, book rentals, and more.
Therefore, with a Chegg subscription, you can be able to access several academic resources and boost your performance.
But what happens when you no longer need to use the service?
Instead of continuing to pay for the service when you do not need it or you can get answers for free, you can terminate it.
Below is a look at how to cancel your Chegg subscription, thus stopping the automatic billing for the service.
How to cancel Chegg on PC and Mac
To cancel Chegg subscription on your computer:
- Sign-in into your account
- Click on the orange profile icon located at the top-right corner of the web page and then select “My Account”
- Go to “Orders” and then select “Subscriptions”
- Select “Chegg Study” and then click on “Cancel subscription”
- In the next screen provide the reason for canceling the subscription and click on “Submit”
- Confirm the cancellation to stop the next billing
How to cancel Chegg on mobile phone
Do you use Chegg Study on your iPhone, you can still easily cancel the subscription.
- Go to “Settings” and then select “iTunes & App Store”
- Tap on the “Apple ID” located at the bottom section of the iPhone’s screen and then tap on the “View Apple ID” If the Apple ID is not available, sign in to iTunes using your Apple ID.
- Go to “Subscriptions” and then select the manage subscriptions option
- Select the Chegg Study and turn off the auto-renewal option. Tap on “Done” to confirm cancellation and stop the next bulling
Chegg won’t let me cancel membership? What to do
Are you experiencing problems canceling the subscription? While this is not a common issue, it is possible to experience some problems when attempting to stop the subscription.
In such a case, try refreshing your device (PC or phone) and then try again after a while. You can also try using a different device and see if the issue resolves.
If the problem persists, contact Chegg customer service and explain the issue.
Will I get a refund from Chegg after canceling my subscription?
Unfortunately, stopping the subscription does not guarantee an automatic refund. The only thing the cancellation does is stop future billings.
Therefore, if the account had already been billed, you will continue to have access to the account benefits until the start of the next billing cycle – instead of getting a refund.
How to permanently delete Chegg tutor account
Don’t plan on using your account again in the future? Chegg won’t force you to keep it.
You can permanently delete the account by going to the Customer Service & Help section and sending an email request to the customer service team.
However, before sending the email, be sure to remember that the action is permanent and can’t be undone.
If you are not using your Chegg account, the automatic billings will mean spending a lot of money on benefits that are not helping you.
Luckily, you can stop the subscription, thus saving money. The above is a look at how to cancel a Chegg subscription on your PC or iPhone.
You can even delete the account permanently in the event that you are not planning to use it again in the future.