Are you a college student? Sometimes, college assignments can get a little bit complex, requiring you to seek extra help.
There are numerous resources you can use to complete your assignment, from textbooks at college libraries to digital study resources.
One of these digital resources is Chegg, an online assignment help platform.
Unfortunately, like most digital platforms, Chegg.com is a subscription-based service. And with most college students lacking financial independence, using the platform can be expensive.
But what if you could get Chegg solutions for free? Below is a look at various ways you can get free Chegg answers without the hefty subscription fee.
What is Chegg?
Chegg is a digital-based educational forum that offers a range of services, including homework help, digital and physical textbook renting, tutors, study guides, and internship help, among others.
The platform has gained popularity due to its answers feature, where students post questions that are giving them problems and, in return, get solutions (answers) from experts.
How to get Chegg answers for free?
A Chegg Study account costs 14.95 per month. This is quite a high cost for most college students, especially if you only use the account a few times each month.
Luckily, there are ways to get Chegg answers for a cheaper price, sometimes even free. Below is a look at these free solutions.
1. Use the free trial method
Like most applications, Chegg offers a free trial period, where you can try out the service to see if it is to your liking.
If you only want to use the platform once, you can take advantage of the free trial to get free answers.
Simply go to chegg.com/study and click on Try Chegg Study. Subscribe to the free trial plan and use the platform to get all your desired answers within the 4 weeks trial period.
Be sure to cancel the Chegg subscription before the trial ends to ensure you are not charged.
2. Reveal Chegg answers using third-party software
Aside from the free trial option, another solution how to see Chegg answers for free is to use third-party apps/sites to reveal the blurred answers.
Most of these apps or sites use admins with active Chegg subscriptions and thus act as a bridge – connecting you to the platform free of charge.
Others, in addition to the active subscriptions, make use of other textbook solutions, while some even have their own experts.
Therefore, you are guaranteed to get high-quality answers as long as you choose the correct platforms.
Some good examples of these apps/sites include:
- Creative Savants
3. Use free alternative Chegg applications
Another way to get free Chegg answers is to use an alternative textbook solution platform, which offers similar services.
A good number of these are free, while others you can access at no cost using the free trial trick.
The best alternatives to Chegg include:
- Slader (Now Quizlet) – a Homework Help and Answers platform for students, which offers answers to various subjects, from Calculus to Geometry, Physics, Maths, Algebra, etc. The answers are all free and come with step-by-step explanations.
- CourseHero – a study resources platform that offers Homework Help, tutoring services, study documents, and more.
- LinkedIn Learning – an online learning platform with video courses, expert tutors, and even a platform where you can ask questions and get answers from experts. You can use the one-month free trial to access all these resources for free.
- Study Lib – a digital learning platform that offers a range of educational resources, from assignment help, research papers, book reports, documents, flashcards, etc. A good number of resources are available free of charge.
Studying made easier!
Trying to find Chegg answers to your assignment questions can be frustrating if you don’t have an active Chegg subscription.
But worry not! With the above solutions, you can get expert answers, either from Chegg, or similar websites and without having to pay anything.