There are moments when you try to access your AT&T for a couple of times but the app does not respond. This is just one type of error associated with the AT&T app set up. The has a few bugs that constantly reduce the good experience anticipated with the app.
It is important to note what particular reason causes your app not to function. It is a general the application error when you get the message AT&T app not working. Sometimes the AT&T app not logging in error might also occur. To fix these errors, certain procedures must be followed and in this post, we will address them.
Method 1: Restart your device
This is the first procedure to undertake when your AT&T app becomes faulty. It should be able to fix all minor errors that the app might be experiencing. If this does not address your problem you should move on to the next method listed below. The correct steps to follow when restarting are listed.
- Restart your device
- Open my AT&T immediately after the restart
- Re-enter your user ID and password to sign in. Ensure you provide the correct credentials.
Method 2: Update my AT&T app
If the restart does not eliminate your problem you will need to update the application. Find if there are any available updates for the application. This is especially necessary if you have not set the application to update automatically as soon as updates are available. To make the update follow these steps;
- Open Appstore or Google PlayStore depending on your phone
- Tap the updates tab at the bottom of your display
- Look for my AT&T app under the list of pending application updates.
- If an update is available, the option will be displayed on the right-hand side of the app. Tap the update option.
Method 3: Reinstall the application
In case your app is up to date but still not working continue with AT&T troubleshooting by reinstalling the app. By deleting and clearing all data on the app, you are able to start afresh. This clears all unnecessary preferences previously selected. To do this, follow the steps;
- Delete the AT&T app from your phone or tablet
- Download the application again. Find the latest version available.
- Visit com/myattapp to get the download.
- Install the application
- Launch it and then sign in
Method 4: update your phone’s software
If still your problem persists, ensure you have the latest operating system on your phone. This is because current versions of my AT&T app are supported on higher software versions. Install the latest available operating system update and launch the application.
Method 5: Contact AT&T Support
Finally, if you have correctly attempted all the above procedures but still are facing issues, you might need to contact the AT&T support center for further assistance.