Shein is undoubtedly one of the most popular online stores in the market for pocket-friendly clothes, shoes, and accessories.
However, despite how easy it is to navigate the Shein interface, some functions, such as canceling an order, aren’t easily accessible from the home page.
Contrary to popular opinion, Shein does allow its customers to cancel orders. However, the site has rules that will determine whether or not Shein will accept the item back. For starters, you cannot cancel an already shipped order.
In this article, you will find a detailed procedure for canceling an order, returning an order that’s already shipped, and other additional information.
How to cancel a Shein order
Here is how to go about canceling an order on Shein:
- Log in to either the Shein app or their official site.
- Tap Me at the bottom navigation bar.
- Confirm the status update of your order. If it’s not yet shipped, then you can proceed.
- Locate all the orders you would want to cancel and click Cancel Order on the right-hand side of each order.
- Wait for a confirmation message notifying you that the order has been successfully canceled
How to return a Shein order
As mentioned earlier, Shein doesn’t allow customers to cancel an order if it has already been shipped.
However, they will enable you to return certain items after they arrive.
Here is how to go about it:
- Log in to the Shein app or their official website.
- Tap the Me icon located at the bottom right of the page.
- Under My Orders, tap on the Returns icon.
- Enter the reason for returning the item, then click Submit.
- At that point, you will be provided with a sticker that you will need to stick on the return package
- Ship the package back using USPS or UPS.
- You can get a refund either through store credit or a payment option of choice
Considering Shein is an online store, it makes sense that they allow their customers to either cancel orders they regret or return ones they don’t like.
However, despite the aforementioned fact, you will need to read the store’s regulations to know if Shein will accept your cancellation.