Do you like being up-to-date with the latest happenings in the world, but lack time to read a newspaper or watch the news? Don’t worry! You can be able to get the latest news on your phone.
Drudge Report is one of the top smartphone apps for news, and having it on your phone will ensure that you get the latest news as soon as they break. It is the official app of the Drudge Report, an online news aggregator website that focuses on politics, current events, and entertainment.
It is popular for being the first news platform to report on the Monica Lewinsky scandal.
Drudge Report smartphone application is a great way to get your news wherever you are. Unfortunately, the application experiences problem from time to time, like most other smartphone apps. Therefore, when trying to access news, you might find that your Drudge Report app is not working.
Luckily, there are a number of quick fixes, which can help to ensure you continue receiving the news. Below, we have compiled some of the issues that affect the application and their fixes.
Drudge Report app not working? common issues and solutions
Below are some of the issues that affect the Drudge Report application and top solutions that can fix them:
It won’t connect to the internet
A common issue with the application is failing to connect to the internet. The most likely cause of this problem is an unstable internet connection – for example, if you are using a mobile data connection that is not fast enough, or a Wi-Fi network whose signal quality is poor.
A quick fix for the issue is available in the form of selecting a faster and more reliable network. For example, switching from mobile data to Wi-Fi, or boosting your Wi-Fi signal for better performance.
It keeps on crashing
Another issue is the constant crashing/automatic closing of the application. It is an issue that can be caused by a number of problems, including:
- Bugs – bugs are common with smartphone applications, and they can corrupt it, causing it to crash.
- Insufficient space – apps require sufficient space to store newly created files. If there is no space on your smartphone, they can crash when you are using it
- Outdated app – your application might also be crashing because it is outdated.
There are a number of solutions that can help resolve the problem caused by the above issues. These include:
- Clearing the cache – clearing the cache file gets rid of temporary files, which can help resolve some issues, for example, bug problems or corrupted data.
- Clear space on your phone – If your phone memory is full, getting rid of some of your files, or increasing the storage space, can help improve the performance of your app – as well as other apps.
- Updating your app – updating it to the latest release can help to get rid of bug problems and improve its performance.
Can’t find Drudge Report app on Play Store
Perhaps the most common Drudge Report not working problem comes when trying to update your app. Users have been complaining for a while now that the app cannot be found on the Google Play store and the Apple App Store.
So, what happened? Was the Drudge Report app removed? It is not clear as to what occurred.
Fortunately, users can still download the application from other third-party platforms. Below is a look at some of the download links for the app:
The Drudge Report app is a great way to stay updated with the latest news, even when you are traveling. Unfortunately, a number of Drudge Report not working issues can cause you to miss out on some important news. Luckily, the above solutions can get the issues fixed, ensuring that you continue getting news on your favorite topics.